Troubleshoot Store issues
If you can’t download a game
• Check that your cellular data connection or Wi-Fi connection is turned on.
• The app you want to download may require more memory than available on your phone.
Try freeing up some space by uninstalling apps or deleting other data, like photos.
• Use only a Wi-Fi connection to download large files.
• If My Family is set up on your phone, you may be restricted from downloading some apps.
• Check that the time and date are set correctly.
© 2016 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.