Get started with NFC
Turn the NFC features on in your phone, and start tapping to share stuff or connect to devices.
NFC is not supported by all phones. For availability, go to www.microsoft.com/mobile/
With NFC, you can:
• Connect to compatible Bluetooth accessories that support NFC, such as a headset or a
• Send things, such as your own photos, to your friend's phone, PC, or tablet running
Windows 8 or later
• Tap tags to get more content for your phone, or to access online services
• Pay with your phone, if supported by your network service provider
The NFC area is on the back of your phone, near the camera. Tap other phones, accessories,
tags, or readers with the NFC area.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap All settings > Devices > NFC.
2. Switch Tap to share to On .
Tip: Before using NFC, make sure the screen and keys are unlocked.
© 2016 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
Enable NFC payments
Swipe down from the top of the screen, tap All settings > Devices > NFC, and switch
Tap to pay to On .